- All points to be gained at KC recognised events, except Rally O (all levels) and Agility (level 1 - which includes major unaffiliated shows). Shows to be KC Champ or Open unless otherwise stated.
- Wins in breed to count only if a minimum of 3 dogs are present in the class (level 3 & 2c) or sex (2b) or breed (2a). Multiple RCCs to count only if under different judges.
- Agility places only to count if rosettes were awarded for the place. Fun/luck type classes are not included. .
- Anyone doing Flyball, Herding, Search & Rescue or any other activity or event not covered above is welcome to submit evidence to the committee. This will enable a decision to be made on an appropriate score related to the above activities.
- Changes in any discipline which are likely to cause the need for adjustment of points related to the other activities can be notified to the committee with evidence.
- Points should be gained while the dog is owned/part-owned by the claimant.
- Once all suitable evidence has been provided the Committee's decision is final